Benjamin Pakuts was born in 1979 in Ottawa, Canada. He attended the Arts Canterbury program at Canterbury High School in Ottawa and apprenticed with the late Dennis Tourbin.
He currently lives in Toronto, Canada.
- 2011 Prestories. A solo art show of new watercolours at Merchants of Green Coffee, Toronto, from March to May.
- 2009 Arte Contemporaneo y Reciclaje. Juried by the UGR faculty of Fine Arts and the Center for Contemporary Culture. Organized by Eco-Parque and the City of Granada. Granada, Spain
- 2009 La Noche en Color. Bar Salao, Granada, Spain
- 2008 Nocturnos, KornerShop, Granada, Spain.
- 2007 Calles y Sueños , Galería de Arte ceferino navarro, Granada, Spain
- 2007 Granada: Otras Vistas, Galería de Arte Abdera, Granada, Spain
- 2006 Alley Jaunt, an Art walk through Toronto's back alleyways, Toronto
- 2006 Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition
- 2004 Diluted Treasures, Zero to One Studios, Kitchener
- 2001 101 Frames, Gallery 101, Ottawa
- 1998 Abidea, Co-curator, organizer & fundraiser, Ottawa
- 1997 Expressions of Youth, Ottawa City Hall
- 1997 Students Meet Masters, Ottawa Art Gallery
- 1996 Images of Who We Are, Kodak, Museum of Civilization, Ottawa
Clothing & Artisan Shows:
- 2010 Hillside Music Festival, Guelph
- 2009 Recycle and Design Fair Feria del Reciclaje de Granada, curated and organized by Eco-Parque and the City of Granada (May), plaza Bib-Rambla, Spain
- 2009 Playmobile Fashion Show. Also featuring designers La Pelusa and Cabezonas, Playmobile, Granada, Spain
- 2008 London Xmas Show. Portabello Market, London, UK
- 2008 Extratoiris 2008. Music Festival and Fashion show, Copera Industria, Granada, Spain
- 2008 International Union for Conservation of Nature. Clothing commisioned by the Government of Spain. Barcelona, Spain
- 2008 G10. Granada 10 Disco Catwalk, Granada, Spain
- 2008 La Muda Buena. b-love organised design event, Granada, Spain
- 2008 Kefir. Design fair organised by Kornershop, Granada, Spain
- 2007 !Que Ricas! New artisans show organised by b-love. Granada, Spain
- 2007 Showroom. Up-cycled clothing show, organised by Rosana Blanco, Granada, Spain
- 2005 Downtown Urban Design Event, Toronto
- 2005 The Clothing Show (May), Toronto
- 2005 Collective Independence art/fashion/music/social event, Gladstone Hotel, Toronto
- 2004 Hillside Music Festival, Guelph